Ya-Sin (Ya-Sin)> [36:47] 
وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ أَنفِقُوا مِمَّا رَزَقَكُمْ اللَّهُ قَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَنُطْعِمُ مَن لَّوْ يَشَاء اللَّهُ أَطْعَمَهُ إِنْ أَنتُمْ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ
Thus, when they are told, “Spend on others out of what God has provided for you as sustenance,” those who are bent on denying the truth say unto those who believe, “Shall we feed anyone whom, if [your] God had so willed, He could have fed [Himself]? Clearly, you are but lost in error!”

Surah Al-Maun [107:1-7]
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Have you seen him who denies the Requital? (1) So, he is the one who pushes away the orphan, (2) And does not persuade (others) to feed the needy. (3) So, Woe to those performers of Salat , (4) Who are neglectful of their Salat, (5) Who (do good only to) show off, (6) and who withhold even the common necessaries (small kindnesses, neighbourly needs) from others. (7)

Al-Jumu'ah (Friday) 62:5

مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ حُمِّلُوا التَّوْرَاةَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَحْمِلُوهَا كَمَثَلِ الْحِمَارِ يَحْمِلُ أَسْفَارًا بِئْسَ مَثَلُ الْقَوْمِ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

The example of those who were ordered to bear (the responsibility of acting upon) the Torah, then they did not bear it, is like a donkey that carries a load of books. Evil is the example of those who have rejected Allah’s verses. And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.

Imam al-`Aaskari (AS), in his description of evil scholars, said, ‘They cause more harm to the weak ones from among our shi`aa than the army of Yazid did to Husayn b. Ali (AS) and his companions, for they snatched away (grab, seize, steal) their lives and their property, whereas these evil scholars … enter doubt and obscurity (ambiguity) into the weak ones from among our shi`aa and lead them astray (wandering).’

Public Speaking - A Gift: One Percent of One Percent: 99% of the population is afraid of public speaking, and of the remaining 1%, 99% of them have nothing original and interesting to say.

Post a Comment