All Solutions Team (Free of Cost)
Kullukum Ra'in Wa Kullu Ra' in Mas'ulun 'An Ra'iyyatihi"
All of you are guardians (in trust of something or someone) and are accountable for your flock – (Holy Prophet peace be upon Him and His Progeny - Saying).
Interaction between culture, religion and moral values: where our social nature determines our moral values.
After a long discussion with Ulama and intellectuals the following list of plans was generated for inviting all the community and community centres to take lead in what area those have expertise.
Followers: Consulting a number of experts revealed this common thread: their quest to build an ideal community, a community blessed with the holy and pure faith. In the background of this zeal is the light from Minaa (Sacrifice of Hazrat Ibraheem A.S. and Hazrat Ismaeel A.S.) and especially and lives of all Prophets, Shuhada, Siddiqeen and Saleheen.
Overall Expectations and Results: All Solutions Team is experiencing success in awakening the community to address the environment of isolation and lack of communication among the community members in general. The response received is far beyond the expectations. In some instances, the community level conflict of interest, in different factions, was successfully resolved. People are able to advance in their professional careers with nominal verbal guidance and network. It is very encouraging that all Islamic Centers are very much excited to come close and are very positively joining hands together to address community concerns.
1. Some individuals who were not able to present their feasibility of their projects to the Government in some events, with help from Vigilant Team members, they became successful and were guided throughout this process of submission.
2. This exposure and interaction with the community helped 30-35 years old community members changed their decision to end their life with a little help of only few sympathetic words and they shared their feelings and were helped. The level of desperation and the severity of problems some of our community members are going through are unimaginable and we are consciously planning to address these acute situations.
3. By getting closer to the distressed people and by sharing with them and by having a helping attitude towards them is working and has an immense impact on reversing these situations.
4. The unique business trip style of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him and His Progeny) was quoted. When He (s.a.w.w) was appointed in-charge of the business trip and with His honesty and capability, He (s.a.w.w) was able to win the whole enterprise.
5. Real Estate working group expressed and concluded that the real estate sales community need to restructure the business style because our community is not familiar with the western style of business. People from our community get annoyed signing and paying huge commissions at closing.
6. Buying houses together strategically in one neighborhood – forming ideal City feasibility is almost ready to launch.
7. Property buy and sell with affordable commission on community level is also on the agenda.
8. A group of experts is putting a lot of efforts in compiling very valuable recommendations – of how much important and beneficial it is for the community to live together and how dangerous and poisonous it is to hide oneself from the community.
9. As per research we are living with other cultures in the ratio 1/500. In some neighbourhoods we have only one house. Logically our kids and youngsters don't protect themselves from the influences and effects of other cultures.
10. Guidelines are there: this is free society: many communities have developed their neighbourhoods; and they are enjoying the advantages/benefits of living same culture together. In addition our culture has some very high valuable items in it.
11. Managing subsidised residences for Muslim students around universities, vocational institutes.
12. Groceries on wholesale rate from Islamic Centres.
13. Free Burial Plan.
14. General help in case of emergency 24/7 helpline and members of the community with some sort of disability needing help will be addressed on a priority basis according to the plan.
16. A number of community members are facing credit problem and the range is only between $ 10,000 to $ 20,000.
17. A number of community members are living in the environment which is below standard recommended health level.
May Allah (SWT), keep our intentions pure, keep us united, entrust all of us to His Almighty and accept our efforts.
Important Events/ Training and Help
1 - Matrimonial Services and Workshops (from 9th to End of Rabi ul Awwal)
2 - Matrimonial Services and Workshops (from 1st to End of Shaaban, Two or three sisters should be in committee)
3 - Anniversary of Ayatollah Khomeini (4th June or nearest weekend with some gifts in the shape character building stuff)
4 - Iran Islamic Revolution Celebrations (11th February, help to introduce existing organizations with achievements of revolution)
5 - Computer – H/W, S/W, IT (Networking to guide for jobs)
6 - Milad and Shahadat Programs (15 or 30 min Movies on our website or link)
7 - Dastar Khawn / 22nd Rajab whole day programs activities
8 - Downtown / Yonge-Bloor or Dundas (because already all the setups there) Stalls (Introduction about true Islam, Be aware of terrorism)
9 - Jaloos Committee (Just to help – volunteer work)
10 - Large Screen in Each Centre (main program in any centre available to watch in other centres)
11 - Weekend Training Camps (Youth cricket teams, activities for girls and boys plus families on every Sunday, games, leadership & other tips etc free Lunch)
12 - Publications – Websites – Blogs (links for kids, youths and families to watch good Islamic movies)
13 - Real Estate – Centres Brokerage (explain with examples and chances to own their houses from child benefits earning)
14 - Credit Solutions (ways to help within legal limits)
15 - Mother’s / International Women Day – Other Government Holidays (Movie on Hazrat Fatima (A.S.) and Hazrat Ali (A.S.)
16 - Centre’s Problems
17 - Outsider Centres Help Committee
18 - Molana / Ulama Help Committee (Fresh ways to attract or delver the way)
19 - Summer Camps (Two or Three Summer camps for 2 to 3 days)
20 - Iran / Iraq / Saudi Arabia Ziarat – Zaereen Annual Get together (simple ways to go for ziarat)
21 - Iran / Iraq / Saudi Arabia Youth Camps (Ziaraat, Umra)
22 - 19th to 21th Month of Ramazan – Aftar (Arranged For Haram Shah e Najaf, Karbala and Mushade e Muqadus)
Idea is to provide a common volunteer team for above listed programs for all centres.
· Real Estate
· Property Management
· Business Plan
· Business investments
· Project Management (PMP, Primavera MS Project)
· P Eng Licences
· Information Technology
· Resume Writing
· Interview Skills
Tel: 647 951 4130 Email: email@example.com